Joining AVCA gives fund managers and other stakeholders an opportunity to harness their collective strength to stimulate and promote the industry. AVCA provides a platform for the industry to speak with one voice on issues that affect the industry as a whole. AVCA creates opportunities for members to network between themselves at industry events such as the Annual conference. AVCA researches and publishes information and insights on private equity and venture capital in Africa. AVCA members can share their news and updates with other members and stakeholders via the Newsletter and Website.
AVCA works on behalf of its members to promote greater understanding of a more favourable climate for private equity in Africa. In addition to public recognition and the development of the asset class, AVCA also offers the following benefits to its members:
Early discounted registration from AVCA hosted conferences in Africa
· Invitations to special networking activities
· Access to special educational events
· Advance notification and regular communication regarding events
· Research and Information sharing:
· Access to original research commissioned by AVCA and its partners
AVCA members also get the following discounts:
Special negotiated rates for industry conferences and events
· Discounts on AVCA publications and on other leading industry publications
· Discounts on advertising opportunities
· Discounts on PEI Media Publications* *Please visit:
www.peimedia.com/publications for a catalogue.